INMA Webinar: The Paths to Subscription
A major new study of nearly 4,200 U.S. consumers who recently subscribed to their local newspaper shows in unprecedented detail what motivates new subscribers.
In this Webinar from the American Press Institute, learn about the consumers’ path to subscription, what factors make them willing to subscribe, and what actions trigger their final commitment. Learn the most important approaches to growing subscribers and engage with Webinar attendees as they share their own questions and experiences with subscription marketing.
- Date: Wednesday, May 2
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Gwen Vargo, Director of Reader Revenue, American Press Institute
02 May 2018
Arlington, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com