INMA Webinar: News Quality Scoring: Surfacing Great Journalism From the Web
Quality journalism is massively under-valuated with no advertising correlation between production costs and economic value ... and editorial quality production gets buried amid new products.
In work being done by famed French media expert Frederic Filloux at Stanford, algorithms are being developed to define quality, quantify journalism, surface stories, and score them — at scale and with machine-readable signals.
In this INMA Webinar, learn how Frederic has built the model, what the quantifiable signals are, and what advertising and editorial valuations might look like in value creation.
- Date: Wednesday, February 28
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Frederic Filloux, Senior Research Fellow, Stanford University
28 February 2018
Palo Alto, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org