INMA Webinar: News Media Outlook 2018: Digital Subscriptions
Digital subscriptions represent the hottest topic in news media today: Can we master the art and science behind the economics of content and create a scalable business model that will replace what media is losing in print advertising?
In this Webinar covering the second part of INMA's News Media Outlook 2018 report:
- Get new context on the rise of digital subscriptions.
- Which models are working in which context (meter, freemium, hybrid).
- What success looks like.
- The concept of a subscription stack.
- How Scandinavia is ground zero for global best practice.
- Date: Wednesday, March 7
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Earl J. Wilkinson, Executive Director and CEO, International News Media Association (INMA)
07 March 2018
Dallas, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org