INMA Webinar: De Standaard Builds Its Paywall With Accessible Doors
De Standaard in Belgium is a freemium news site. After discovering a high churn rate on their “one month free” subscription offers, De Standaard decided to make their freemium paywall porous -- meaning non-subscribers get to read a certain number of “plus articles” for free and discovering the valuable content normally reserved for paying customers. Learn the results after five months during this webinar.
- Date: Wednesday, February 21
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Emmanuel Naert, Brand Manager, and Johan Mortelmans, Digital Manager, De Standaard, Belgium
21 February 2018
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org