INMA Webinar: El Colombiano’s ECOLab: Design Thinking As a Creative Tool to Face Change
El Colombiano created an internal strategy and innovation lab called ECOLab (its Spanish acronym) to take a design thinking approach for strategic growth and problem-solving. In this Webinar from Editor Martha Ortiz, learn how ECOLab has expanded the Colombian media company’s creative culture and solved issues like a Web site redesign and creating a magazine business unit. The concept behind ECOLab is based on design thinking methods from Bruno Munari, industrial design thinking, and El Colombiano's own concepts, yet how to use it as a creative tool can be applied at most media companies worldwide. Have fun and play smart. Don’t transform from broken. Don’t tinker. Start anew. That is the ethos behind ECOLab.
- Date: Wednesday, January 31
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Martha Ortiz, Editor, El Colombiano, Medellín, Colombia
31 January 2018
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org