INMA Webinar: Native Advertising Trends in News Media
With native advertising rising sharply in the revenue mix, media companies are expecting even bigger things in the next three years. In this INMA Webinar, learn more about where native advertising is going next through the eyes of a survey of 231 media executives from 51 countries from the Native Advertising Institute. Why are advertising agencies fretting the rise of native for publishers? Why are publishers still struggling with labeling? What are the opportunities and threats to this vital revenue source?
- Date: Wednesday, January 17
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Jesper Laursen, Founder, Native Advertising Institute
17 January 2018
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org