INMA Webinar: Dagens Nyheter and the Analytics To Drive Impact
No media company has closed the cultural gap between its newsroom and the emerging world of digital subscriptions more than Sweden's Dagens Nyheter. In this INMA Webinar presentation featuring Editor-in-Chief Peter Wolodarski, learn how the company overcame high churn rates, integrated machine learning with teams, identified KPIs for its newsroom, and is now on a transformative path.
- Date: Wednesday, December 13
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Peter Wolodarski, Editor-in-Chief, Dagens Nyheter
13 December 2017
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com