INMA Webinar: What We Learned About Media in Silicon Valley
INMA recently concluded a five-day study tour of Silicon Valley, visiting 20 companies across 16 stops. In this Webinar, hear directly from study tour leader Alan Mutter on key lessons learned, what Google and Facebook had to say about partnerships and fake news, and the latest in AI, video, personalisation, VR and AR, and other big trends from the Valley.
- Date: Wednesday, December 6
- Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Interview with Alan Mutter by INMA CEO Earl J. Wilkinson
06 December 2017
San Francisco, United States
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org