Audio & Video Innovations
About This Blog
61 Articles since June 2015
News audiences love audio and video. Within the news media industry, audio and video strategy and innovation are moving fast — as they should be. The Audio & Video Innovations Blog follows audio and video trends and research, best practices, what's happening now, and what is likely to happen next.
Top Viewed Audio & Video Innovations Posts
- VG’s famous logo becomes a sound — complete with a hidden homage
- VG pins verified videos in interactive map of Ukraine
- VGTV’s cabin reality show creates subscription boom
- Video production is in every reporter’s toolbox in this small newsroom
- VG uses video billboards to keep its content top of mind
- South China Morning Post attracts younger generations with cultural d...
- VGTV’s successful podcast leads to book, TV show
- HLN reaches 2.2 million viewers with livestreamed concert
- To maximise its presence on TikTok, VG asks young users about their p...
- User-generated content supports South China Morning Post’s hard news production