Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
The Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect print and digital content not just across platforms but extending into consumer events, non-news-related subscriptions and other audience vehicles for newsmedia companies. This blog written by INMA members is dedicated to identifying the emerging linkages between content, audiences, and platforms. The blog is an initiative by the INMA North America Division Board of Directors.
354 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- What is the value of a digital subscriber?
- 5 reasons rolling news, reader revenue don’t mix
- 7 things publishers should be doing to transition their businesses
- Overcoming paid content challenges with mass personalisation
- Churn-risk model + low-cost retention methods retain high-risk subscribers
- Future of news media: content, advertising personalisation
- 6 audience segments defined by preferences (hint: trust is key)
- Toronto Star audiences confirm they will pay for credible news
- Voice-of-customer strategy leads to better business decisions at Newsday
- 11 customer experience trends media companies must understand for 2018