Satisfying Audiences Blog
About This Blog
535 Articles since January 2010
INMA's Satisfying Audiences Blog aims to reflect the myriad strategies news media companies focus on to engage audiences — from journalism and audio content to newsletters and events. As reader revenue becomes the business model for publishers around the world, these efforts are key to the future of the industry.
Top 10 Viewed Satisfying Audiences Blog Posts From the Past Year
- The right language can catapult a newsletter’s success
- NTM optimises hyper-personalisation to boost audience engagement
- Personalised push notifications achieve 10x higher click-through rate
- Use personalisation to entice readers, encourage subscribers to retur...
- McClatchy’s marketing strategy nudges users toward paywall, drives conversions
- Map out an effective subscriber re-engagement strategy with these 3 actions
- Sydney Morning Herald, Age newsrooms got to know readers by getting to know the data team
- McClatchy’s 3-pronged subscriber retention strategy lessons cancellat...
- TED talks at Australian Financial Review guide newsroom content plans
- Mather’s Benchmark reports shed light on recent media trends, insight...