Media Research Blog
About This Blog
The mission of the Research Blog is to highlight research done by newsmedia companies as an activity that should guide strategic and tactical decisions. At INMA we believe research is more vital than ever in understanding the complex calculus of audiences, advertising, and media platforms. To put it bluntly, we hope to inspire media researchers worldwide with this blog put together by the INMA Europe Research Committee (listed below).
109 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Media Research Blog Posts From the Past Year
- Digital touchpoints yet to replace print for retail advertising
- A rant about print newspaper advertising declines
- Are news media memberships a viable business model?
- Facebook, Google are far from struggling with digital advertising revenue
- 12 facts about U.S. newspaper audiences
- Would readers pay for content if they understood financial struggles?
- Cross-media study shows print advertising has highest ROI
- 5 media challenges — and opportunities — for 2017
- Thoughtful neuromarketing helps better target ads
- After Facebook tweaks, some publishers’ traffic has, in fact, increased