Media Research Blog
About This Blog
151 Articles since February 2011
The mission of INMA's Media Research Blog is to highlight research done by news media companies and analysts to guide strategic and tactical decisions. Research and the data it brings are more vital than ever in understanding the complex calculus of audiences, advertising, and media platforms.
Top Viewed Media Research Blog Posts
- The billion-dollar gap: Facebook, global news industry earn almost the same amount
- More people are paying for online news, but resistance continues
- Research: Quizzes added to media content engage digital audiences
- ChatGPT is fun but cannot predict the future of journalism, media ind...
- Mid-year forecasts: Digital advertising up, print sales down, subscri...
- Print is (still) not dead, but price hikes, mill closures pose additi...
- As media companies diversify, news is no longer front and centre
- Regardless the social media strategy, Facebook plays a big part
- Browsing, search habits evolve, impacting newsrooms
- Cross-media study shows print advertising has highest ROI