Newsroom Initiative Blog
About This Blog
43 Articles since March 2022
The INMA Newsroom Initiative focuses on how newsroom leaders can influence their businesses and create journalism products that serve audiences and meet the promise of reader and advertising models – putting journalism at the heart of publishing. Get a front-row seat to one of the hottest subjects in media curated by Newsroom Initiative Lead Peter Bale.
Top Viewed Newsroom Initiative Blog Posts
- The Economist moves decisively digital while staying true to its valu...
- Newsroom dashboard tool at News Corp Australia improves journalism-dr...
- Great Twitter takeover has big implications for news publishers
- News Corp Australia reaches 1 million subscribers
- Economist embeds product, digital transformation in its culture
- Axios publisher shares lesson learned for media companies, journalist...
- The Economist moved from a legacy newsroom to a data-influenced one
- FT shares lessons about combining the newsroom + business
- The News Movement reaches young readers on their platforms
- Is solutions journalism the industry’s answer to trust and retention?